CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems is set to exhibit a range of products that span military and civil markets and offer critical benefits such as enhanced safety, improved comfort, increased precision and extended situational awareness at Aero India, in Bengaluru, February 18 - 25, 2015. The company will exhibit in hall AB, booth 3:1:2. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).
On display on the UTC Aerospace Systems booth will be:
- the DB-110 real-time, digital, tactical reconnaissance solution that provides long-range, dual-band EO/IR imaging sensor and fixed and mobile intelligence exploitation systems. The day/night sensor is suitable for use on fast-jets, large UAVs and business jets. Multiple countries worldwide have already selected the DB-110 for their operations.
- the SCI software toolset enables the ingestion, processing, analysis and cataloguing of shared data within a standalone or distributed system, whatever the reconnaissance and intelligence requirements. From expansive geospatial data production to concentrated imagery analysis, the toolset provides an intuitive, user-friendly end-to-end solution, seamlessly integrating stored data with real-time material for enhanced situational awareness and accessing and disseminating relevant information rapidly and cost effectively.
- the TERPROM® digital terrain system, a software-based system that successfully blends and interprets the inputs of a diverse array of sensors to provide the aircraft pilot and crew with full situational awareness, enabling them to fly far more safely and effectively - even in areas where GPS is not available. It is in use with 14 nations worldwide, on over 5,000 aircraft.
- a range of micro electro-mechanical systems (MEMS)-based inertial measurement units (IMU) and integrated inertial navigation/GPS systems. These extremely small, rugged and lightweight units deliver proven, consistent, precision guidance with low manufacturing costs and swift production start-up times, to a wide variety of weapons and platforms - including smaller munitions.
- a miniature version of the WINSLOW ultra-lightweight life raft offering superior strength and performance in an emergency and flexible packaging to meet airframe requirements. It is designed for business jets and helicopters. WINSLOW life rafts are the preferred choice of major corporate aircraft manufacturers and have been rated #1 in many respected independent evaluations for more than a decade.
- field-proven rescue hoist and cargo winch technology. This equipment is used around the world in rescue, disaster relief, firefighting and cargo handling efforts. The systems use both level wind and translating drum cable management systems and provide a range of solutions for operations in all types of environmental conditions.
Technical staff will be available throughout the show to discuss all products on display on the UTC Aerospace Systems booth.
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities.
United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, provides high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/utc-aerospace-systems-showcases-complete-range-of-safety-situational-awareness-precision-guidance-and-passenger-comfort-products-at-aero-india-300026466.html
SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems